Security Precautions Security Precautions:
In order to have a proper and safety use of the headset, please read this user manual in detail and save it
Be sure to aware the following guldellnes when uslng your headset.1. To avoid long time exposure to high volume, leading to noise-induced hearing damage discontinue use in
2. Should use caution or temporarily potentially hazardous situations
3. Should adjust reasonable volume and time when listening to music. you do
4. Be careful not to turn the volume too high, as not hear anything around you
5. Do not recommend using a headset while driving
6. on the way or in a potential dangerous environment, please avoid using headset to listen to the music, make or receive calls, in order to avoid dispersion attention
7. hould avoid continuing to increase the headset volume, as your hearing need adaptation
8. Keep this product and its accessories out of the reach of children, in order to avoid inappropriate use by children which may pose a fatal danger
9.Should avoid immerse in water during grooming, which may cause damage to the sound quality or the headset
10. Stop using headset if feel significant discomfort, irritation or other adverse reactions
11.The headset should not be stored or use at temperatures below -15 C (5 F) or above 550 (131 F) it may shorten battery life.
overview of Headset
Overview of Bluetooth headset
Bluetooth Headset in the box:
Bluetooth Headset 1 pc USB Charging Cable 1 pc Headset Cord 1pc User's Guide 1pc I
Charger and battery:Please check the USB charging cable is original or not before charging the Bluetooth headset. Warning: Must use original charging cable to charge for the Bluetooth headset, otherwise it may damage the Bluetooth headset.
Charging: This headset uses a non detachable built-in Li-Polymer rechargeable battery.
1. Before charging, make sure the headset has been switched off.
2. Plug USB cable into the charging jack of headset plug other side of USB charging cable into the USB charger or other charging device. Charging will start and the red light remains bright on the headset.
3. The headset takes approximately 2 hours for fully charged, blue light remains bright or red light switch off after charging completed.
Keep press the "MF Button" for around 5 seconds, blue light remains bright, the headset enters to pairing mode
Switch off:Keep press the "MF Button" for around 5 seconds, blue light switch off
To pair your headset with your mobile phone:
1. Keep distance of the headset and mobile phone within 1 meter, the closer, the better.
2. Switch on the headset, ensure the headset entered to pairing mode, blue light remains bright. 3. Switch on Bluetooth search function in your mobile phone or other device needs to be connected, the mobile phone will display the Bluetooth model
4. Select Bluetooth model (some mobile phone need to enter the password "0000" to pair the headset) your headset will automatically connect with your mobile phone blue light blinks
IMPORTANT: Generally, pairing time of headset has limited to 150 seconds, if the blue light has been off or blinks, means headset pairing mode has stopped. If pairing remains unsuccessful, please retry step 1 to 4 again
To pair your headset with two mobile phones
1.Switch on your Bluetooth headset, ensure the headset entered to pairing mode, blue lights remains bright.
2.Switch on Bluetooth search function of mobile phone 1, the mobile phone will display the Bluetooth mode select then complete pairing
3 Switch off the headset and Bluetooth function of mobile phone 1
4 Switch on the headset again, ensure the headset entered to pairing mode, blue light remains bright.
5 Switch on Bluetooth search function of mobile phone 2, the mobile phone will display the Select then complete pairing.
6 Switch on Bluetooth search function of mobile phone 1 again, connect Bluetooth model, with your headset, to complete pairing
Disconnect the headset from the mobile:
Switch off the headset: Or Switch off the Bluetooth function of your mobile.
Reconnect the paired headset with the mobile phone.1 Keep distance of the headset and mobile phone within 1 meter.
2 Keep press the "MF Button" until the blue light blinks, the headset will automatically reconnect with your mobile phone.
Answer incoming call:Press the "MF Button" once to answer the call: Or Use your mobile phone to answer the call.
Drop call:Press the "MF Button" once to drop your call; or Use your mobile phone to drop your call.
Keep press the "MF Button" around 2 seconds to reject your call: Or Use your mobile phone to reject your call.
Last call redialing:
Double press the "MF Button".
Voice dialingKeep press the MF Button" around 2 seconds (Mobile phone need to support this function) I
call waiting (Mobile phone needs to support this function):
- If there is another incoming call while you are answering incoming call 1. press the "MF Button" once to drop the incoming call 1, and press the "MF Button" again to answer the incoming call 2.
- If there is another incoming call while you are answering incoming call 1, keep press the "MF Button" for around 2 seconds, then release, to keep the incoming call 1 and answer incoming call 2.
- If you are answering incoming call 2, want to change to incoming call 1, can keep press the "MF Button" for around 2 seconds, then release, you can switch back to incoming call 1.
- If you are answering incoming call 2, and keep the call 1, press the "MF Button" once to drop call 2, then resume call 1. (Mobile phone need to support this function)
Press the Play Button once to pause the music; press the Play Button again to resume the music.
Press the Next Track Button or Previous Track Button once to select previous song or next song.
Volume control Press the Vol Button or the Vol(-) Button to adjust volume while calling or music is playing through the headset.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth V4.1
- Operating Distance: 10 m (free space)
- Talk Time: Up to 5hrs
- Music Playtime: Up to 5hrs Standby Time: Up to 130hrs
- Charging Time: Around 2hrs
- Support A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- RF frequency range: 2.4GHz-2.48GHz
- Operating Environment -10 to +50°C 0% to 95%