How To Unlock The Orange ZTE MF 192 Modem Free
These instructions will help you to unlock the ZTE MF192 modem. Follow them and you will be able to unlock your modem
DISCLAIMERNOTE THAT YOU ARE TO TRY OUT THESE INSTRUCTION AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN CASE OF ANY ERRORS WE ARE NOT PERSONALLY LIABLE FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY YOUR TRIAL.
This unlock tool works on Windows® XP, Vista, 7 but hasn’t yet been tried out on Windows® 8
Here Are The Instructions
- Connect your modem and allow it to install the Mobile Partner and all the drivers.
- Afterwards, exit mobile partner completely from task manager.
- Download the following files
- Create a folder on the desktop and call it “MF 192” without quotes.
- Copy these two files into the MF 192 folder and extract them.
I prefer using 7z for extracting. You can download a copy for yourself from herethen just double click on it to install.
- Open the Downloader folder and run the file Downloader.exe
The port and the software version will show automatically
- Click on then browse and select the Unlock_file directory
- Click arrow (download) button and wait. It will take 2-5 minutes to finish and after that remove ZTE MF192 Orange Uganda 3G Modem Dongle from PC and re-plug the modem.
- Now download New MTS Dashboard (MTS ZTE MF192 dashboard / connection manager) or Unicom Dashboard (Connection Manager) ZTE MF 186 and install in your PC (Before installing downloaded software, uninstall previous ZTE MF192 Orange Uganda 3G Modem Dongle software from PC).