To configure manual Internet Settings to windows Mobiles
1. Start from Windows Mobile ‘Start‘option, to view the menu list.
2. Select ‘Settings’ from menu
3. Select ‘Connections’ from settings
4. Select ‘Connections’ from Connections
5. Select ‘Advanced’, user will see Select which networks are automatically used.
6. Click ‘Select Networks’, user will see Programs that automatically connect to the Internet should connect using :
7. Click ‘New’ under Programs that automatically connect to the Internet should connect using :
8. Enter a name for these settings, e.g., TATA
9. Select ‘Modem’ from bottom tabs
10. Click ‘New’
11. Enter a name for the connection, e.g. My TATA connection.
12. Select ‘Cellular Line (GPRS, 3G)’ for modem, then click Next
13. Enter Access point name, e.g. ‘Tata.Docomo.Dive.In’,(u can see more apn here) then click Next
14. Then click ‘Finish’, you will be in Modem page
15. Select ‘Proxy Settings’
16. Check the box for This network connections to the Internet.
17. Check the box for This network uses a proxy server to connect to the Internet
18. Enter a name for ‘Proxy server’, then click ‘Advanced’
19. Select ‘HTTP’, and enter IP address and port number for Server, then click ok which is on the top right corner.
20. The handset will then display a connections page, click ‘Select Network’, and make sure ‘TATA’ is selected, which we created on step 8.
21. Click ok which is on the right top corner. All manual settings are now complete.
22. Launch browser and make sure you can access internet.
2 CommentsClick here for Comments
Thanks for sharing information.Reply
Now Roam Across India with Videocon and stay in touch with your Contacts, Friends, and Loved ones.Seamless Roaming across India. National Roaming is Pre-Activated on Videocon Prepaid Connection with Zero Monthly Rentals. Tariff while Roaming anywhere in India:
Download Tik Tik Tik 2018 Hindi Dubbed Movie freeReply
Out Of Topic Show Conversion CodeHide conversion Code Show EmoticonHide Emoticon